I missed this yesterday because I was doing birthday stuff.. Which I will post later. But I just wanted to wish Kaniela a happy 2nd birthday. I can not believe it's come to that time. I think 2 has been harder for me than 1, because at one he was still kinda of a baby. In the past year he has turned into a toddler and a very energetic one.

newborn picture

one year picture
Here is Kaniela's 2nd year in review:
learned to walk right after his first birthday
started sleeping through the night
gained 6.5 pounds
grew 4 inches
went from wearing 6-12 mo. to 24 mo. to 2T
took a trip to New York
took a couple trips to California
got to go to Disneyland for the first time
started talking
asks questions like 'What's this?' 'Where'd it go'?
likes mimic movies and shows
started having an opinion
loves hot dogs and french fries and baked potatoes
totally loves anything with wheel or that is round and bounces
can make anything a jungle gym
loves to hug people, especially his friend Jude
learned the true art of tantrum throwing
decided to stop taking naps.. (just this week, ugh!)
started telling me he pooped
Can't wait to see what happens this year!
P.S. 2nd year pictures to come soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment