With Cea's good looks, and my natural ability to be in front of a camera, it was only destiny that Kaniela become a model. We just never thought that he'd begin this early. Here's some pictures that make us think he's why we think he's the next Derek Zoolander!


Those last two are on the cover of his portfolio.

Advertising shoot for Bumbo!

Paparazzi is already after him...blurry shot, hand covering the face, he's got it down!

This is my favorite. It's "If I can make it there. I can make it anywhere" picture.

That's just precious!

This is his version of "Blue Steel". He's still working on "Magnum"!

It might look something like this one!
2 comments:
ok.. those are soo funny. I love the first one. I have been waiting to get some good Kani updates. Thanks for finally satisfying my Kaniela Fetish!! :)
WE LOVE HIM so much! we talk about him all the time. Carly says EVERY WEEK at church about a little baby boy in our ward. "OH Mom, he reminds me of Kani" (he looks nothing like Kaniela,) I just think everything reminds us of him!
love ya
Ok I laughed so hard at this post. Your little man sure is very expressive with his many faces. So cute.
Post a Comment