Thursday, October 23, 2008

You gotta love the 80's do....


If you haven't heard of "yearbook yourself", you're missing out on some laughs. Go to www.yearbookyourself.com and see what you would have looked like in the 80's. Cea got introduced to it somehow, and she has yearbooked a lot of people in her family. I was teasing her Sister that I'm just going to go grab her senior picture and add it to the collection (thanks for being such a good sport Jackie...you know I think you still look young and beautiful).

So Cea decided that not only would she yearbook herself, she would yearbook me. She emailed me the picture this morning, and I had just cut my hair....my repsonse to the picture, "Man, now I wish I never would have cut my hair...I could totally pull off the mullet!"

That sent us into a debate that I need your help answering. Who can pull of the 80's do better? Cea in her fro, or me in my mullet? She is seriously considering growing out her hair to prove me wrong. If I could grow out a full head of hair, I'd try to grow out a mullet.

So...what do you think?

3 comments:

mary said...

oh, definitely celena. . .without question. lol. no, you both look hot. rocking that 80's look. HEY WUNDERS!!! i'm so glad you found us. i've just been reading your posts - congratulations!! we are so excited for you two. he's gonna be a fighter. i'm sure of it! keep in touch!!

Kea said...

cea :) no mullet for your kevin. sorry.

Jacki Rich said...

YOU Are HOT!!!
WOW!! Like.. for sure..I totally would have dated you!!!
Gotta Love Cea's Afro though...
Love ya
-jacki