
My oh my how baby's grow so fast. It seemed like just two days ago that Cea was 22 weeks, and now Kaniela is pretty good sized toddler! He gets his eyes and great hair from his Mommy, and stunningly handsome face from his father. He likes to push his basketball around and his first words were "Daddy Rocks"! He's a little more fair-skinned than I had imagined, but I hope that remedies itself when we go to visit Koko and Papa in Hawaii.
So there is this really cool application that is part of an advertising campaign for VW, where you can take two pictures and it will create a baby from the images. Some of the guys in the lab created a baby with pictures of Doug and Jeff, and it was pretty hilarious.
Cea and I tried it out last week, and the baby that I made came out looking really funny. This is one that Cea made this morning...he's much cuter... I guess that's why women make the babies and not men...we'd just screw them all up.
Anyways, you should give it a try...google "Routan Baby" to find the site.
Thanks for always visiting...we love your comments, so keep them coming.
3 comments:
These things are so creepy haha. At least yours came out somewhat decent. Mine looked like Quasimodo!
lol. i am sure that Tammy will be on the site tomorrow seeing what our boy would look like if we had one. Although we tried this on a machine at Chuck e Cheese one time and our boy had a normal face with Dumbo ears. It was pretty sweet.
haha! i have a friend that did this but your baby turned out much cuter. and i'm sure he'll be even cuter in person!
Post a Comment