Another proud moment as a father....
I got an message from Cea yesterday, and she said she had been reading a daily pregnancy update. It gives tips on your diet, and tells you about the growth and development of your baby, and all that fun stuff. She mentioned that yesterday's letter said that at this point, the mother should begin feeling the baby move, but the father won't be able to for another few weeks.
Well here is where my proud moment comes in. Kaniela has been moving and kicking like crazy the last couple of weeks. In fact, a few weeks ago at church Cea grabbed my hand and placed it on her belly because he was kicking. It was such a cool feeling. She tells me that he is moving around all day in her tummy. A few weeks ago, she said that it felt like he was swinging his arms, like he was either practicing a volleyball swing, or a freestyle stroke.
Recently, we think that he is going to grow up to be a UFC fighter. Anytime that Cea does anything to restrict his space, he starts hitting. She says that he is kicking her all day while she is sitting at work.
The other night, she was lying on our couch and we had pulled her shirt up to see her tummy, and it was so funny because you could see where Kaniela was hitting. A few times every minute you could see him pushing and kicking. So to see how feisty he really was, I put my head down on her belly, and in a few moments I got a shot to my right temple.
So, I think that he's starting his training early and is going to pay for my early retirement by cage fighting.
3 comments:
Isn't it the most awesome feeling? There is nothing like feeling that baby move. That is really cool that you are feeling him so soon!
Awwwww.... I miss that so much!!! Enjoy each and every movement.. it goes away to quickly.
Be aware Kev, Benj already cleans my clock all the time. I think your son's going to be the next Flyin' Hawaiian!! (Super Fly Snuka)
Post a Comment