Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cupcakes for Auntie Mandee!

Kaniela's first blog post:

Auntie Mandee and Mommy have this favorite cake.. Rainbow chip cake, but the key is the Rainbowchip frosting! MMMM... The best! Auntie Mandee and Mommy's birthday are only a week apart, and they always have that cake! So mommy was craving these last night, so she decided to make cupcakes... Mommy thought it would be cute to take a picture of me with the cupcake and send it to Auntie Mandee! So here's the pictures...

This the first picture.. Oops! Let's try it again!

OOO it looks like I'm grabbing for the cupcake!

OOoo I was going for the cupcake! OOps!

I got frosting everywhere!

Mommy stop laughing and clean me up Please!

Thanks for reading my first post!

Auntie Mandee I love you and wish we could share a cupcake together!

4 comments:

Jacki Rich said...

KANi, you will fit right fit right in with a love for the favorite cake!! He will definately learn to love it! I could just see you sitting there laughing at him insted of cleaning him up!!!
Too cute!
-jacki

Mandee Shaffer said...

OOOOH! Did you all see how cute my nephew is?? Kani I promise I will eat lots of rainbow chip cupcakes with you when I get back!
I love how it's on his nose! OOOOOH! So cute!
I know Jacki, I can see cea just sitting there laughing to. it reminds me of when...I think it was Jessica was one and one of you put her hand in the cake and she just started to CRY and we all just laughed. Poor girl.

Unknown said...

So...the baby typed that all out? I am confused...

Ray said...

Fun pics - FYI don't give them candy too early. Now that Jaron knows we have Skittles in the car, all he says is "Pees Pees Pees" when we get in. Ethan, on the other hand, constantly follows me around and signs "more" to me because he knows I always have something. Hope you are all doing well.