Saturday, March 7, 2009

Kani's New Favorite Toy

So Cea posted pictures yesterday of our little boy in his bumbo. We were having so much fun with it last night, that we decided to take a video. We think that it is so cute...that might just be a parent thing though. Tell us what you think.

4 comments:

Jacki Rich said...

HE IS SOOOOOOOO SUPER CUTE!! His big eyes are so cute!! We can't stop watching this video. Everytime someone gets on the computer and checks your blog, we all come running in and watch it again!! Love it. He is getting so big :( But so fun!
Love ya
-jacki

Jenn Miyamoto said...

Hey Kevin and Cea! I have a favor for you. I want to win a free photo shoot for Kaylee. Will you please go to this blog for me (http://lesliemccleeryphotography.blogspot.com/) and leave a comment in the "Contest" post saying that I (Jenn Miyamoto) sent you to her blog. I get 1 point for every person I refer to her blog. The contest ends on March 11. Thanks SO much!! Love, Jenn

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

haha! that was so cute!!!

Jacki Rich said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he is so cute in the swing and with his turtl. love carly