We had a fun weekend with our little boy. First I have to say...I am amazed how fast he is growing. He is starting to outgrow some of his clothes. There was a picture we took a few weeks ago when I could put my arms on his back and it would span pretty much his entire body; not any more. We love how aware he is getting and think that he is the cutest baby ever (aren't all parents allowed to feel that way?).
Here are some fun pictures from this weekend. It was warm in Orem on Sunday, so we went on a walk to the park, and took Kaniela on the swings. He didn't really like being on the swing by himself, but it made for a really funny picture (don't worry, he wasn't in there for more than seconds).
Ever since we found out that we were having a boy, I've wanted to get Kaniela a build-a-bear. I decided that I would get him a "honu" (turtle). So he is Kaniela's new crib mate! They are so cuddly together and it's really cute to watch Kaniela look at him.
We hope you enjoy our pictures.
3 comments:
wunder ohana!! How nice to have found your blog. Little Kaniela really is a very very cute baby!!! You are rightfully proud. I think I found your blog through the Haws. Good to see your growing family and catch up. Aloha.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he is so cute in the swing and with his turtl. love carly
cute baby. Make sure not to push him too hard on the swing...
Post a Comment