Friday, March 6, 2009

Something Beautiful.

So I know that over the last few months, our blog has been a mix of awaiting Kaniela and watching him grow, and stuff that I like to talk about. This morning...we're taking a step away from Kaniela to see something else that's beautiful.

A lot of you know that I've been involved in the Utah TAP Project. Well it is speedily approaching, and there have been major advancements for all to see.

The media campaign has begun, billboards, print advertisements, radio spots, and soon...TV spots to be played on Utah channels and programs.

Here's a preview of what the TV spots:


Utah Tap TV Spot from Mike Morris on Vimeo.

Props goes to:
Mike Morris
Chris Rodriguez
Billy Reano
Tommy Currit
Devin Lubean
Brittany Castano
Logan Tanner

Great job team! Doesn't it bring a tear to your eye?

The other commercials are coming, so stay tuned!

No comments: