Saturday, February 21, 2009

Emma meets Kaniela!

Here are two videos from today. Cea's nieces Katelyn and Emma came by to visit Kaniela on their way to move to Arizona. It was Emma's first time meeting her cousin Kaniela, and she was very excited as you'll see from the video.






Brownie points for anyone who can guess the show in the background.

5 comments:

Partyof9 said...

Cute!!
Oh! And it's "Friend's" I hear in the background. ;)

Mandee Shaffer said...

OOoooh! Her saying Kaniela might be cuter than her saying, "I got new panties!" OOOH that was so cute!
And yes, it's friends in the background.

Becky said...

That would be Friends. The one where Rachel is looking for a new apartment, so Ross tells her about his friend that is on a dig for 2 years. It doesn't work so she tries to get the apartment in her building.

Jacki Rich said...

kanni is so cute
love carly

Kev said...

Leave it to Becky to name the episode...I love it!