Friday, February 6, 2009
Playing for Change does it again...
Okay, I'm sorry that we're starting to put other things up that aren't about Kaniela, we'll be sure to continue to post daily. We're just finding stuff that is so fun to talk about.
So for anyone who knows me, you'll know that I absolutely love Bob Marley (in fact we're sort of throwing around the idea of naming one of our girls "Marley" but that's not for quite a while). Anyways... some of you will also remember a while ago when I posted a music video from "Playing for Change". Well here is another one of their music videos, and to me, it really captures what Bob was trying to do with his music. We were just playing it and singing it to Kaniela, and he was having a blast. Hope you enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kevin, I had no idea you were a fellow Bob Marley fan! Good to know!!! We LOVE him at our house. It's just HAPPY music... Thanks for sharing the music. It's good to see so many people around the world enjoying his talent!
Post a Comment