We love to sit and watch Kaniela make little faces. We've tried to capture as many of them as we can. We've decided to dedicate a post to the many faces of our little Kaniela...and for added humor we've tried to name each of them.

The "Oh Dad, stop flattering me...I know that I'm cute" face.

The "Oh Mommy I love you" face.

The "Shhh Mommy, Daddy is trying to sleep" face.

The "Yo listen as I drop a sick beat yo!" face.

The "Holla!" face.

The "Oh Daddy stop it, that tickles" face.

The "Oh, is that a fart I feel coming on?" face.

The "Oh no! More than a fart!" face.

The "When is Dad going to get home from work" face.

The "Okay, I'm spent" face.
Oh how we love our little boy. He makes us so happy, and we absolutely love watching him grow! Ain't he cute?
2 comments:
Can't stop looking! SO CUTE!
love the captions to his faces!
Post a Comment