Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Find some tissue...these could make you cry.

To see today's pictures, you'll have to go to my sister-in-law's picture blog. I was just going to grab them from her site, but I thought it'd be funner for all of you to go to her's and see pictures of our little Kaniela...and also of her son Kenji. To see today's pictures, go to:

www.blog.littlewunders.com

You'll love the pictures...I promise!

4 comments:

Mandee Shaffer said...

Oh my gosh. you're right. I needed a tissue. I don't even know what to say. I'm blown away.

Amanda said...

Those pictures are beautiful. You look amazing!

Partyof9 said...

OMGosh!
Celena, those pictures are precious!!! In one of the pictures I said " He looks like a Shaffer in this one!". I remember YOU at that age. Silly girl. ;)
You done good kid!

<3 ya

The Jeffs Family said...

He is a little Elder Wunder! He totally looks like you! Justin and I couldn't believe it. What great shots!