(video credit goes to Droga5 and also to Mike Morris. www.morriscreate.com)
This one isn't about Kaniela...not directly anyways, but something that I thought would definitely be blog worthy.
I mentioned in my last post that I've been working on a project with UNICEF. I should probably be a little more specific to say that a team of us from BYU have been working with UNICEF.
The TAP Project was launched in New York in 2007 by UNICEF and ad agency Droga5.
One simple idea. Donate a dollar for something you would normally get for free: tap water. Save a child's life.
It has been such a meaningful experience to work on this project. The BYU Ad Lab is the agency of record for the TAP Project in Utah, so we've been busily working on it.
For more info on the project you can go to either www.tapproject.org or www.utahtap.org
Like UNICEF says, "Whatever it takes to save a child's life"
If you're interested in getting involved, drop me a comment.
1 comment:
This is beautiful. I'm sending this to all my friends who eat out a ton. I wish I was in Utah so I could help!
Post a Comment