Monday, February 9, 2009

No more feet pricks!

We are happy to announce that Kaniela can stop having his feet pricked. If you read Cea's blogpost last week, she mentioned that since he's had to get tested almost everyday for his jaundice, his feet are really sad to see...they have pricks all over them.

He's been such a tough boy, such a good sport, and really a great fighter. We found out from the doctor today, that we won't need to have him on the lights, and that we won't have to take him to get his feet pricked again.

Needless to say, mom and dad are so happy, and we know that he is relieved as well.

Today has been a good day. Mom felt good enough tonight that she went to the gym to get a little bit of exercise, so daddy gets to hang out with Kaniela at home tonight for a little bit.

Here are some fun pictures of the day. I realize that we need to have more of Cea, so I'll be sure to get some tomorrow!


Hope you enjoy our fun little pictures. Cea loves this picture of me carrying Kaniela in the Moby! Thanks Aunty Melissa for getting it for him!

3 comments:

The Bertagnoles said...

Cute daddy and son pics!! We love the daily updates.
Hooray for going back to the gym! A word of caution, though, don't get too excited like I did. I ended up getting a hernia from jumping into it all too quickly and had to have surgery. :/ Not fun.
Glad you are all doing well!!!

Mandee Shaffer said...

You look like a dad. Seriously, there's something different. But you are such a dad! miss you bro! Take care of my neffypoo till i get back!

Will said...

I like the new stomach Kevin. Very fashionable. It is very cool though to not have to rely on a stroller.