
Lucky number 7 weeks left in the pregnancy. Mommy remains healthy, Kaniela gets more and more active. Last night was hilarious...she was sitting on the couch and you could see him pressing and pressing against her stomach. You could see his head on one side and his feet on the other.
Mommy and Kaniela are really excited as Daddy will be joining them at work starting Monday. Yay for jobs in this tough economy!
4 comments:
You guys are ALL cute!! Love the countdown!!! :}
Enjoyed the past couple days of count downs. What a lucky baby to have such a anticipated arrival and be able to look back on these posts as he grows older. Cea has that pregnancy glow... and way to go girl... yoga when prego! Good job. much aloha, nalu and malia
I typed out a comment but it did not show =( I don't think either me or my computer do to well after midnight. Maybe it will pop up later?? I just basically said I enjoyed your prego posts and that your little one is so lucky to have such a anticipated arrival. Keep up the good work mom and dad. Enjoy precious time together before your little blessing arrives. much aloha, nalu and malia
oh i get it now! ha, ha, ha. My comment will be saved til after blog owner approval! ha!
Post a Comment