While Celena and the girls were all playing their little games, Kevin went for a 7 mile run and spent a few hours working on his computer doing a project for work. Here are some pictures for day "41 left" and a little about the shower.
These were the centerpieces, cinnamon roles, and probably Kevin's favorite thing about the shower. Pampa Shaffer made Kaniela little wooden toys to play with. There were about five or so animals. Pampa loves having boys for grandchildren because he gets to make them toys. For the Stone boys, Britain and Tristen he's made trucks and trains.
Two of Cea's close friends were able to make it. Thanks Amanda and Melissa. Cea doesn't get to see them as often as she'd like, so it was great for her to be able to spend time with them today.
Kev's not sure what this is all about, but it's very typical of Cea and Shar...always smiling, laughing and having a good time when they're together.
1 comment:
Ohhhhhhhh! THis made me cry! I wish I could have been there with Cea and Shar Laughing! I'm thinkin the picture Kev didn't really know what was going on.. I am guess the "tummy measure" :) The center pieves were AWESOME! but don't let Grampa Jack fool you about making toys for the boys, He LOVES to make doll cradles, pink booster seats, lemonade stand.. etc.. :)
Love and miss you guys!!
-jacki
Post a Comment