
She really didn't want me to take this picture, but she was a good sport anyway. Usually we've been putting pictures up late at night, but today we thought that we'd put it up in the morning. We try to go to the gym about four days a week. Cea very often has to drag me out of bed...I really don't think that I'd be running as much as I have if it wasn't for her. So this is Cea and Kaniela after their walk in the morning. She said, "Don't take this picture, I look horrible." I think she looks cute!
4 comments:
Ohhh Cute Cea!! Hope your Dr. went good today! Love ya!
Carly LOVES to come to your blog and look at Kani Floating around and around in your baby count down. She thinks it is so funny!
Jacki
I love the weight shapers drink!! Too cute!! :} And of course, Cea, you are always cute.
Kevin, love -- I LOVE how you love my daughter -- Thank-you !! mom :)
It was fun to see you all had a great baby shower! And I agree, you have to post more "family" pics! I can not believe how fast the countdown in coming along. Baby will be here before you know it. Cea is still impressing me with her motivation to exercise at this late stage in the game. And this last comment from Cea's mom, well, that was just special. There is no better compliment than that.
Post a Comment