Tuesday, January 6, 2009

52 days and counting...one by one!

So you may feel that this may get a little redundant, but we're going to do it anyways. For a few reasons actually:

1. I think that Cea is so cute pregnant
2. It's so much fun for us to watch Kaniela grow
3. How many times do you get to have your first child? I'm going to document as much of it as I can.

So what we're going to do, is a countdown on our blog. A picture a day for the next 52 days or so, as we prepare for the arrival of our little Kaniela.

We'll try to keep it exciting as we share not only pictures, but updates on the decorating of his room, purchasing of his stuff, and fun little happenings in our family. We hope you'll join us frequently as so many of you mean so much to us!

So here we go....52 and counting!

2 comments:

Malia said...

Hey Kevin and Cea... Yeah, one more blog to check =) I love keeping updated on family and friends this way. Kevin, thanks for your comment on my blog so I could check you guys out. Cea does look cute prego. Congrats! I will be checking in on the updates from time to time... much aloha, malia and the nalu akinaka's

Unknown said...

You guys are so funny! Capture as much as you can, it goes by way to fast! We can't wait to meet this little man! You are in for the ride of your life... It is truly awesome!