Wednesday, January 7, 2009

51 days to go!

Aren't they cute. Wednesday was a fun day for Kaniela and Mommy. Work was pretty crazy for C today...school was pretty crazy for Daddy today, but Kaniela and Mommy got to relax by doing yoga tonight. Wednesday nights are Cea's Yoga nights, and it's something she looks forward to each week. Thank goodness for ways to relax and refocus.

I was going to go to Yoga with her tonight...it's something we decided would be fun to do together, but (and I'm probably going to give a little too much information today), but I ate something that unsettled my stomach. I didn't want to enact the real life scene of when someone does an odd pose and....well....let's just say I didn't want to cause everyone to look around and wonder who it was who released the wonderful scent into the air :P!

Thanks for stopping by...we'll see you tomorrow!

No comments: