It's so weird to think of my sister, the one I grew up with playing barbies and cheerleaders with, the one I used to go swimming with and take baths with, the one who i grew up worshipping and looking up to, is having a baby. It's just the strangest thing in the world for me. It's like...hey, we're not kids anymore. i mean, what do you do with that? I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait to join you guys. But not for a few more years! so don't have them all in these few years! okay?
1 comment:
It's so weird to think of my sister, the one I grew up with playing barbies and cheerleaders with, the one I used to go swimming with and take baths with, the one who i grew up worshipping and looking up to, is having a baby. It's just the strangest thing in the world for me. It's like...hey, we're not kids anymore. i mean, what do you do with that? I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait to join you guys. But not for a few more years! so don't have them all in these few years! okay?
Post a Comment